Entertainment

Kim Kardashian Blasts Butt Implant Rumors

The ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ star has sent a strong message via Twitter, telling people who created false stories about her getting butt implants to ‘get a life.’ Kim Kardashian has addressed rumors about her getting butt implants. The star of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” posted a long Twitter post on Wednesday, February 19 to talk about the issue, telling people who made up the story to “get a life.” “I’m seeing all these nonsense tabloids claiming I have butt implants-injections. Get a life!” she said in the Twitter post. “Using pics of me 15lbs skinnier (before I had my baby) comparing to me now! I still have weight to lose. Anyone who has had a baby knows how hard it is to lose weight (especially the last bit of weight) & your body totally changes!” “Making fun of me pregnant & making fun of me trying to lose weight now shame on you. I’m not perfect but I will never conform to your skinny standards sorry! Not me. And BTW I’ve lost a lot so far & I’m proud of that! Don’t give young girls a complex!” she continued. In other news, the 33-year-old reality star and her sisters recently unveiled their baby clothing line. The collections will be available at Babies”R”Us stores in March. “As a mom, I cherish the time my baby and I spend together getting her dressed. The items in this collection are exactly what I have imagined for her,” the mother of North West said, as quoted by Us Weekly. She previously told a fan, “Kids grow up so fast. You need affordable clothes!” © AceShowbiz.com

Read More »

Eddie Cibrian Is Not Asking for Child Support From Brandi Glanville

A representative for Cibrian has responded to Glanville’s statement on Twitter, in which she said he asked for child support, saying, ‘This is yet another ploy for self-promotion.’ Eddie Cibrian has responded to Brandi Glanville’s recent Twitter rant, in which she said he asked for child support. A representative for Cibrian said that the claim was not true. “There is no truth to the claims that Eddie has requested child support from Brandi now, nor will he ever request child support from his ex-wife,” the representative said on Wednesday, February 19. “The notion is preposterous. This is yet another ploy for self-promotion.” Glanville, who recently released her book “Drinking & Dating”, ranted about her ex-husband in a series of Twitter posts written on Tuesday. “[To] all these young unmarried bloggers writing about getting over divorce & not seeing ur children grow up 1/2 the time, walk a mile in my shoes,” she said. “I’m not taking cheap shots at my ex in my new book cuz it’s all true & now mr fancy new cars & house man is asking me for child support! U know nada,” the star of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” added. “Everytime I take 1 step [forward] I get a lawyers letter that takes me 3 steps back so wen people say move on, I say 2 my ex LET ME! Just STOP.” Glanville continued, “Going to stay positive and focus on my new book & let my lawyer handle the rest.” Cibrian and Glanville separated in 2010 and they have two children together, Mason and Jake. Cibrian, who recently appeared in “The Best Man Holiday”, married LeAnn Rimes in 2011. © AceShowbiz.com

Read More »

Philip Seymour Hoffman’s Will Reveals He Wanted Son to Be Raised in New York

The late actor wanted his then-only child to ‘be raised and reside in or near the borough of Manhattan…or Chicago, Illinois, or San Francisco, California.’ Some details of Philip Seymour Hoffman’s will have been revealed. According to excerpts posted by news outlets, the “Capote” star left much of his estate to his longtime partner Mimi O’Donnell. Hoffman apparently also left instructions about raising his then-only child in his will. “It is my strong desire…that my son, Cooper Hoffman, be raised and reside in or near the borough of Manhattan…or Chicago, Illinois, or San Francisco, California,” reads the document which was submitted to Manhattan Surrogate’s Court on Wednesday morning, February 19, as reported by New York Post. “The purpose of this request is so that my son will be exposed to the culture, arts and architecture that such cities offer,” the document states. TMZ also notes that if O’Donnell cannot reside in one of the cities for whatever reasons, she should take him to the cities at least twice a year. In addition to raising children, Hoffman also mentioned that the bulk of his fortune would go to O’Donnell. The late Oscar-winning star also set a trust, in which half of the funds would be handed to Cooper when he turns 25. The rest would be given to him when he turns 30. The will was signed ten years ago, when his son was 1 year old. Hoffman, who was found dead in his apartment earlier this month, and O’Donnell have two other children, 7-year-old Tallulah and 5-year-old Willa. © AceShowbiz.com

Read More »

Miley Cyrus and Jared Leto Reportedly Are ‘Hooking Up’

They have been seen on public events together but a new report said they secretly had a sleepover at his house. Miley Cyrus and Jared Leto have been seen in the same scenes lately but there is more than meets the eyes. It has been reported that the singers/actors have created a bond over their love of music and art that they are secretly hooking up. According to a report on Us Weekly’s latest issue, they have even spent the night together. “She stayed over at his house in L.A. in early February,” a source said. The sleepover happened a few weeks after they both attended Clive Davis’ Pre-Grammys gala on January 25 and were photographed talking to each other. He struck a pose with Cyrus’ family including her sister Brandi and mom Tish. Cyrus and Leto have actually “known each other for a while,” a source added. But their bond has deepened over time. Another insider said, “They like to have a good time, they love to talk about art and music – and they’re both comfortable with nudity!” Nevertheless, there is unlikely an announcement of them coupling up because Leto “doesn’t do girlfriends.” The “Wrecking Ball” songstress, who is literally half Leto’s age, is not looking for a serious relationship either following her broken engagement to Liam Hemsworth.

Read More »

4th Music Competition coming up – 1st March, New Msasani Club

Last chance to win a 2-year scholarship in music – 4th talent search on Saturday, 1st of March at New Msasani Club Music Mayday is searching for talented young musicians and music related professionals to show-case their talent at the 4th music competition on 1st of March, 2014 at New Msasani Club, located at bus stop Drive In / Ubalozi wa Marekani close to Zantel Headquarter. This will conclude the series the talent competitions held by Music Mayday for the project “Sounds of Tomorrow”. Another 15 young talents will be selected on this day for a 2-year scholarship to study an instrument and/or voice, sound engineering or music instrument repair. Young musicians, especially girls, are encouraged to participate and showcase their talent. The 15 winners will join the finalists from the 3rd music competition at Max Bar, Ilala to start a 2-year professional music training in April 2014 at the music training center in Mikocheni A. At the music competition 15 winners out of all participants will selected by a jury to be awarded scholarships for professional education in music and management. The students will receive a training in voice and instrumental skills, instrument repair and maintenance, music theory, music management, sponsoring and self-marketing, technical music production and sound management. All prospective participants and interested persons are invited to visit the Music Training Center, which is located close to Feza School in Mikocheni A. Facts – 4th Music Competition 1 March at New Msasani Club bus stop Drive In / Ubalozi wa Marekani, close to Zantel Headquarter Registration for interested talents: from 9-10am Auditions: from 10am until evening Everybody is welcome whether self-taught or with professional experience Female talents are especially encouraged to participate! About Music Mayday Music Mayday opened, together with the partner the Goethe-Institut, a training center for music which is funded by the European Union and the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation in the context of strengthening Creative Industries in Tanzania. The music training center is designed as a sustainable community-based music school providing education in music and music-related skills.

Read More »

I am the Hip-hop King– Bulldog

After a long break from the music scene, rapper Malik Ndayishimiye aka Bulldog is back with a bang. Bulldog In his latest Nyir’ingoma hit produced by Trackslayer of Touch Records, Bulldog refers to himself as the King of rap in Rwanda. “In the new song, I’m telling people that I am the man on the throne and on top of the rap game. I have loved hip-hop since day one and I have never changed my style. For me, through my style, I express the love I have for hip-hop.  The diversity in my flow makes me believe I am the ‘real deal’,” he said. Known for his controversial remarks, Bulldog also claims that he is the pioneer of hip-hop in Rwanda. Last year, fellow hip-hop artiste Amag the Black surprised fellow artistes when he pronounced himself the best rapper in the country. The Bye Bye Nyakatsi rapper and the latest claims by Bulldog will fuel rivalry popularly known as ‘beef’ among the two stars. So watch this space. By Sarah Kwihangana, The New Times

Read More »

Senderi to launch debut album

Local Afro beat artiste Eric Senderi Nzaramba aka Senderi International Hit will be launching his debut album dubbed Nsomyaho on February 22 at the Ngoma district headquarters parking yard. Eric Senderi. The album launch will be graced by various local artistes including Knowles, Jay Polly, Amag the Black, Two 4 Real, Social Mula and Tuyisenge. The 10-track album includes songs like Injomba, Umuvuduko and Zahabu Zabonetse, among others. “I want to give my fans the best, and I am going to do this with the artistes they love most,” he said. The event will start at 3pm. For one to attend, all you need is to buy an Airtel simcard or airtime. Born in 1977 in Kirehe district, Eastern Province, Senderi started his music career when he was still serving in the Rwanda Defence Forces (RDF). Recently, the singer was on a country tour where he performed in 375 sectors. Senderi was among the 11 contestants of the previous Primus Guma Guma Super Star Season 3 competition but was dropped before the finale. By Susan Babijja, The New Vision

Read More »